A blue-ribbon Wollstonecraft enclave plays host to this inviting apartment, set privately to the top floor with its own dedicated entry and no common walls. Showcasing glorious natural light access, high-end finishes and strongly functional design, the property luxuriates in an elevated leafy outlook via the north-easterly dual aspect. Open-plan in/outdoor living, a covered balcony and sleek kitchen and bathroom renovations further enhance the home’s sense of absolute comfort, in a key lifestyle locale moments to rail links, parklands and Crows Nest’s vibrant café culture.
– Wonderfully secluded feel in a small complex of 18
– Bosch appliances, soft-close joinery, vast storage
– Stylish family bathroom with tub & frameless shower
– Quiet sleeping wing with two built-in bedrooms
– Pull-down ladder access to substantial attic storage
– Stone surfaces, integrated laundry, lock-up garage