Streaming with natural light, this two bedroom apartment is a perfect choice for first home buyers or astute investors, featuring open plan living, recently refreshed interiors and scope to further update. At the end of the block with wraparound glass, it captures a sense of space with sweeping district views stretching to the city skyline and Harbour Bridge. Conveniently placed in a prime location, this home is a stroll to Greenwich Village shops and cafés, a walk to Wollstonecraft Station, moments to the hub of St Leonards and merely steps to city buses on the street.
– Open plan living/dining room flowing to covered balcony
– Set in a small double brick block of only twelve apartments
– Double bedrooms, both with mirrored built-in wardrobes
– Functional kitchen with a brand new oven and cook top
– Newly refreshed classic style bathroom with bath/shower
– With just one common wall, a car space and storage room